I’m Jane Phillips and I started Mindfully Managed to help successful founders get their businesses and teams running so smoothly that they never have to take their focus off their true purpose work.
My goal is to help my clients continue to grow their businesses in alignment with the values they hold dear.
Intentional – Quality Driven – Positive – Calm – Focused – Respectful – Based in Integrity
My style of working is calm and focused. I like to be clear on what I am doing and why so I can then communicate that to the team for greatest success. I continuously ask “How can I help this team member operate at his or her best level? How can we improve this process? What is working? What isn’t working?”
I love seeing a business running as efficiently as possible. I’m passionate about freeing up energy by ensuring the routine stuff just “hums” along.
Why do I work with values led businesses? Because when I use my skills to support someone who is making a difference in the world it allows me to make my small contribution and do meaningful work too.
A little bit about me…
Seasoned manager with solid corporate and small business experience
– 19 years in the Finance and Technology industries (Sales Administration, Training, Event Organisation, Human Resources)
– 5+ years in the small business and startup world
– I speak fluent English, French, Italian and have a basic knowledge of German
– Certified Online Business Manager
I’m known for
– My ability to make sense of complex situations and turn them into slick, effective operations
– Getting the admin side of a business fighting fit so that it can take advantage of new opportunities
– Generating ideas and spotting solutions
– Bringing my clients peace of mind and allowing them to concentrate on their true purpose work
Ready to explore how the Mindfully Managed approach can help you? Then having a chat is your next step.